Ogletree Deakins has one of the largest Business Immigration practices in the United States and provides a wide range of legal services associated with employers seeking temporary business visas and permanent residence of foreign nationals. Our immigration practice group is made up of experienced and dedicated immigration lawyers who work with domestic and international corporations and businesses in developing appropriate strategies for the successful employment of foreign nationals. Our full-service immigration practice assists our clients in obtaining temporary employment visas for executives and managers, researchers and other specialized technical employees; obtaining permanent residence status for foreign nationals; mergers and acquisitions and the resulting immigration impact; and providing legal guidance with regard to I-9 compliance and related anti-discrimination provisions.
Ogletree Deakins recognizes that immigration law and practice differs from other types of traditional legal practice. Our experienced and dedicated immigration lawyers work alongside HR Directors, Administrative Managers, Recruiters, and Corporate Counsel as they deal with the major responsibility of complying with immigration and naturalization regulations. We have developed methodologies for servicing the special needs of our immigration clients in a competitive business environment while upholding our professional commitment to ensure client compliance with legal requirements and manage client risk.
Benefits for Employers
- Flat Fee Billing and Cost Certainty.
- Experienced Immigration Attorneys and Personnel.
- Online Case Management System providing 24/7 access to pertinent case information.
- U.S. and Global Visas. We have the ability to handle all of your immigration requirements worldwide, providing our clients with a single source option for their immigration needs.
- Full-Service Approach. We develop systems that best suit the needs of each company and assist in all phases of the process. In addition, we pride ourselves on providing a high level of customer service and communicate regularly with our clients and foreign nationals.
- Government Immigration Liaison. This experienced professional has over 10 years’ experience working in government affairs on federal and state matters and provides services to clients regarding issues directly under the control of the government.
- Customized Reporting and Billing.